The 2015 PATA Travel Mart (PTM) will be celebrated at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), India. Wild Asia is proud to support PATA Travel Mart‘s (6th – 8th September 2015) Responsible Travel Pavilion for the second year running.
Wild Asia at the PATA Travel Mart
Wild Asia will be celebrating the 2015 Wild Asia Responsible Tourism Awards and supporting with the coordination of responsible travel presentations as part of the PATA Talks programme.
Throughout the event
Pop over to our booth to talk about responsible tourism with Amy! Find us at H19.
Monday 7th September
2015 Wild Asia Responsible Tourism Awards (sponsored by World Nomads Travel Insurance) announcement and celebration:
12pm – 2pm, Hall 1, BIEC (PATA Talks space)
Inspirational, regional case studies in sustainability. Complimentary refreshments & networking. Limited spaces available.
Tuesday 8th September
We’re excited to be co-hosting two PATA Talks on responsible tourism best practice along with some of our 2015 Awards recipients.
- 11:10am – 11:30am, Hall 1, BIEC (PATA Talks space)
Lessons learned from community engagement
by Amy McLoughlin (Wild Asia) & Chananya Phataraprasit (Asian Oasis)
- 3:30pm – 3:50pm, Hall 1, BIEC (PATA Talks space)
Social innovation in responsible tourism
by Amy McLoughlin (Wild Asia) & Yurie Nagashima (Kinyei/Soksabike)
Responsible Travel Pavilion
The Responsible Travel Pavilion is a dedicated section of the travel trade floor for smaller businesses passionate about sustainability. It enables businesses to join like-minded enterprises in an informal space to showcase their excellent work.
* Deadline for registration to ensure you don’t miss out on PATA’s excellent matching service for meetings with buyers, 10th July *
- A chance to promote your responsible tourism product in a unique context
- Be recognized for your efforts in furthering the sustainable tourism movement
- Easily share knowledge, experiences, and lessons learned with others like you
- Networking opportunities throughout the event and at social functions
- Option for one day of 14 pre-matched appointments with PTM 2015 buyers
- Access to hundreds of buyers and sellers
- Promotional opportunities prior to PTM
- Delegates exhibiting in this pavilion will receive additional promotional opportunities to share their responsible tourism stories through PATA communications channels.
For all Wild Asia supporters interested in joining us at the Responsible Travel Pavilion, please contact email@example.com for a referral, or use the contact details in the above information pack quoting “WILDASIA” for added benefits.