Call for papers and presentations. Take a role at ITB Asia’s Responsible Tourism Events, 29 – 31st October 2014 in Singapore.
This is your opportunity to take an active role and share your knowledge and experience at the Asia’s largest travel trade show. We are looking for sustainable tourism practitioners who are seeking to inspire others in making tourism a driver for change socially, environmentally and economically for Asian destinations.
We are seeking presentations and/or papers for the following topics below. The organizing committee is also open to explore other related topics, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have other ideas not in the list:
- Quality and profitable eco/green/sustainable tourism
- Marketing Responsible Tourism via New Media and other channels
- Indigenous & cultural tourism
- Crisis and risk management
- Grooming the next generation for sustainable tourism
- Wildlife and nature-based tourism
- Sustainable certification and accreditation schemes for operators
- Supply chain management for sustainable operators
- Mainstreaming Responsible Tourism
- Sustainable tourism trends and emerging markets
- Best practice case studies: Achievements & challenges
Closing date for submissions 30 July, 2014 (Wednesday).
Paper/presentations must address the following:
- Relevance to Asian-based tourism operators and helps promote the mainstreaming of responsible tourism in Asia
- With case studies, please share lessons learnt and outcomes of the project/program
Please include the following in your paper / presentation:
- Name and profile of author/presenter
- The title should aim to be precise and concise so that it conveys a clear message
- Abstracts should contain brief summary of the content areas of your proposed topic
Note to speakers:
- All presenters must be able to cover their travel and accommodation costs
- Speakers will be given a complimentary speaker pass that includes access to the trade show for the day of your presentation
- Presenters will be notified if their paper/presentation has been accepted by 13 August 2014 (Wednesday)
Submission of Paper/Presentation:
Please email your paper or presentation, including an abstract to Deborah Chan at email@example.com by 30 July, 2014 (Wednesday).
Leave a Comment