We are looking for world-class speakers to join our panel. Share your experience!
Responsible Tourism Events at ITB Asia in Singapore | 19 – 21 October 2016
This is your opportunity to take an active role and share your knowledge and experience at the Asia’s largest travel trade show. We are looking for sustainable tourism practitioners who are seeking to inspire others in making tourism a driver for change socially, environmentally and economically for Asian destinations.
Be heard at one of Asia’s largest travel trade show – ITB Asia! We are seeking presentations and/or papers for the following topics. The organising committee is also open to explore other related topics, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have other ideas not in the list:
- Quality and profitable eco/green/sustainable tourism – How to make it happen?
- Communicating Responsible Tourism via New Media and other channels
- Indigenous & cultural tourism
- Community based tourism
- Wildlife and nature-based tourism
- Mainstreaming Responsible Tourism
- Experiential Responsible Tourism – How do you involve travellers?
- Sustainable tourism trends and emerging markets
- Best practice case studies: Achievements & challenges
Closing date for submissions 22 July, 2016 (Friday).
Presentations must address the following:
Relevance to Asian-based tourism operators and helps promote the mainstreaming of responsible tourism in Asia
With case studies, please share lessons learnt and outcomes of the project/program.
To apply, email us and include the following:
- Name and speaker’s bio
- Presentation title: The title should aim to be precise and concise so that it conveys a clear message
- Presentation abstract: Abstract should contain brief summary of the content areas of your proposed topic
- Paper to accompany your presentation abstract (if any) or supporting information
Note to speakers:
- All speakers must be able to cover their travel and accommodation costs.
- Speakers will be given a complimentary speaker pass that includes access to the trade show for the day of your presentation.
- Speakers will be notified if their presentation has been accepted by 7 August, 2016.
Submission of Paper/Presentation:
Please email your paper or presentation, including an abstract to Deborah Chan at email@example.com before 22 July, 2016 (Friday).